ARMS 2018 HOBART
ARMS and University Office Travel Award
Exclusive opportunity for current ARM(F)s to attend the ARMS 2018 Conference
About the Award
The ARMS And University Office 2018 Travel Award shall be used to support attendance of the ARMS Hobart conference by an eligible member of the Society. Specifically, the award will cover:
- Full conference registration (not including pre-conference workshops);
A single, return economy direct flight to Hobart from a capital city; and
Accommodation for three nights at the conference venue.
To be considered for an award, an applicant must:
- Be a current ARMS Accredited Research Manager (Foundation)
- Be a financial member of ARMS at the time of the application, and for the duration of the award.
- Previous awardees of the University Office travel award are ineligible to apply
- Employees of University Office or its associated entities are ineligible to apply for this award
About University Office
University Office is an Australian based international leader in research management applications and solutions. Our solutions minimize the administrative workload faced by researchers and research managers, while providing timely and concise information to support operational and strategic decision making.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSE COB 5.00 PM AEST, 18TH OF June 2018
Our 2017 recipient, Jodi McLean said:
“It was a great honour to be named the recipient of the University Office/ARMS Travel Award and attend the ARMS Conference in 2017.
Winning the Award provided the unique opportunity to meet and network with peers and industry leaders and undertake professional development.
Furthermore, the recognition has provided me with confidence, enthusiasm and momentum in my career.
I am proud of what I have achieved and it is wonderful to be recognised for this, I encourage everyone who is thinking about applying to do so.”